Many of today's most successful Fortune 1000 companies have found that they can make use of state-of-the-art accounting technologies and processes that actually cost less-and deliver more support-than those they currently have in place. Extend Accounting and Business Solutions partners with companies like yours to implement the newest, most powerful accounting technologies and practices. We deliver services through the Extend Shared Service Center, a centralized accounting operation like those used by global firms to reduce costs and increase the efficiencies of their accounting processes.
When you partner with Extend, you take advantage of these same efficiencies. Plus, you have at your disposal cutting-edge technologies, best-in-practice accounting and business processes, redundant systems, 24-7 monitoring, and facility security.Call us today if you would like to hear more about how eXtend can help you:
- Improve your financial reporting and make better business decisions.
- Start using state-of-the art financial software to improve functionality, security, and controls.
- Remove process flaws and improve process flow and get better information more quickly.
- Tighten controls and improve security for cleaner audit trails.
- Work with a team of accounting and technology pros who can deliver answers and solutions quickly.
- Look to a single point of accountability and eliminate buck passing.
Why Outsourcing Is a Good Idea
Harvard Business Review calls outsourcing "one of the most important management ideas and practices of the past 75 years," with more than 90 percent of organizations today outsourcing one or more activities.
Because standardized, controlled processes are at the core of 80 percent of accounting and business functions, many businesses work with an accounting services firm to outsource some or all of their accounting activities. In addition to the benefits listed above, outsourcing allows companies to better control their capital expenditures and operating costs. They can also take advantage of software advances without investing in upgrades and hardware changes that can disrupt or threaten their operations.