Accounting operations can compete with your core businessMany organizations find that maintaining an effective, value-added accounting operation competes with the time and resources needed to carry out core business activities. They spend a disproportionate share of time on transactional processing tasks that might otherwise be spent improving internal controls and decision support activities. There can be other problems as well.
- Accounting costs continue to rise because of increasingly complicated compliance requirements
- Time not spent improving internal controls and decision support tools can be very costly
- Unless you are an accounting firm, your company may not be benefitting from the most advanced accounting technologies and processes
You can make more from your "real" businessThe Extend Accounting Full-Service Solution allows organizations to benefit from best-in class service solutions and extensive process expertise. Our shared service/outsourced business model has demonstrated that organizations can lower their accounting costs while maintaining-if not improving-quality and customer service. Our Extend team will work with your organization to identify a service package best suited to your business needs.
The Extend Accounting Full-Service Solution includes-
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Document Management
- General Ledger
- Customer Service
- Redirecting your resources on the business activities that will reduce operating costs and increase revenues
- Giving you access to world-class software solutions
- Removing process flaws while improving process flow
- Making accounting process expertise available to your staff
- You can leverage Extend's processing economies of scale
- Implementation can be done quickly and easily
- Our flexible parameter configurations can be easily adapted to your evolving business needs
- Streamlined process improve productivity
Extend makes the transition easyExtend Full-Service Account solution makes it easy to transition to an electronic environment.
- No custom programming required
- Implementations are quick and easy
- Integrates seamlessly with existing systems
- Modular architecture enables flexible phase-in approach